- Alfa is a young physician assistant from Kpando Ghana who is looking for funds to become a medical doctor.
- With the help of his friends from Belgium he managed to become a Physician Assitant at Presby University Agogo in Ghana (2015-2019).
- To further his medical education he got access at a university in Ukraine. The course will take 4 to 5 years and starts in September 2019.
- The doctor-patient ratio in Ghana is low. The effects of brain drain can be felt in the medical profession.
- Results at Presby Universtity: average of 81.75%.
|Alfa dressing wounds at Kpando Zongo|